Sunday, February 10, 2008

happy birthday

Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday, dear... just kidding.

I decided to spend the final moments of my birthday reading every If today is your birthday horoscope I could google and have gleaned that this year, I will have a vision of my future or that I may achieve a success which will act like a domino-effect. Woo-who. It's about time.

Ok. Added note. I am now googling other people with my birthday and I discovered that the Director, Alexander Payne, who directed the clip below, shares my birthday. How about that? Completely unrelated, but I think it's weird that I see Donovan's birthday listed as February 10th all of the time. I've looked, because I think it'd be pretty cool to share a birthday with the Hurdy Gurdy Man, but I think he was born May 10th. Bummer. I do know that I share a birthday with Ms. Roberta Flack and yea, her music's questionable at times, but check out Compared to What and get back to me.

No comments: